Engineering & Technology
We are looking for an IT Officer to provide IT services to the entire firm.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Your principal assignment shall be with the Firm Support Team of the Firm where you shall work day to day under the administrative control and overall supervision of your Supervising Partner.
- You shall under the administrative control of your Supervising Partner also be required to undertake work from any of the other practice teams of the Firm that may be required to be performed in Abuja or its environs including work from the Employment & Immigration Practice Team, Advocacy, and Dispute Resolution Practice Team and the Energy, Finance & Major Projects Practice Teams.
- You shall in relation to your role in the Firm Support Team be required to ensure the efficient operations of the ICT Infrastructure of the Firm including;
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks
- Resolution of issues with setting up of systems for staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provision of OS Support - Windows 7 and 10
- Provision of end-user and product support for printers, scanners and photocopiers
- Local Area Network (LAN) implementation, support and management. Wireless Network implementation, support and Management.
- Provision of dial in details for teleconference service
- Provision of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office 365 related support
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Establish a good working relationship with clients and other professionals such as software developers and vendors
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in designated area(s) of the Firm
- Review vendor contracts and coordinate IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on IT Infrastructure
- Risk Management awareness for employees, authorized users, and other stakeholders
- Ensuring all TLC ICT Policies and protocols are complied with
- Liaising with the external ICT consultant
- Provision of Weekly and Monthly Status Reports
- Controlling access to the Partners
- Managing their database and filing systems
- Any other duties in this regard may from time to time be assigned to you by the Managing Partner.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND or BSC preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a relevant field. Additional IT certifications would be an added advantage.
- 3 years of work experience
- Networking skills
- Basic Troubleshooting skill
- Website design and maintenance skills
- CCTV set-up knowledge and maintenance support skills
- Hardware knowledge
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and software
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 monthly gross
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.