Looking for a detailed oriented inventory/ book keeping officer that will be responsible for the inventory of all supplies and products in the facility
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Take weekly inventory of products and make sure product usage corresponds with revenue generated and data submitted by esthetician, signed client cards, and invoice issued.
- Take inventory of equipment taken by therapist for out-of-office work and reconcile same upon return (in good condition & quality) with strict adherence to established control protocols.
- Communicate retail and professional orders to the Lead esthetician.
- Make a cash deposit on behalf of the company.
- Issue invoices to clients on retail products and treatments.
- Reconcile stock and account with the Lead esthetician weekly.
- Record all service and cash transactions in the company database after appropriate receipting.
- Update prices, products, and services on invoicing App
- Manage product delivery as required- Through a delivery agent.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Lead Esthetician
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Ability to use inventory computer programs to update counts and compile reports, such as spreadsheets
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Physical strength
- Physical stamina
- Excellent dexterity
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.