- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Operations, Logistics, Mathematics, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.