Our client, an asset management and financial services company is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in financial accounting, financial management or other related degrees.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of work experience as an internal auditor in a bank or financial services environment.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.