Education & Experience
- OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Trade test III, II, I
- C&G in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification relevant experience.
- COREN certification is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with electric motors
- Understand PLC controls.
- Ability to use measuring devices.
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings.
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ability to think critically, schedule, balance priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team