The Meetings, External Engagements, & Travel (MEET) In-Market Service Ambassador Manager will be responsible for serving as the POC for event preparation and walkthroughs, post-event feedback and analysis, and on-site event day support in Africa. This role will also provide live support as needed and assist with promoting MPA accountability. Finally, this role will serve as the first point of contact for North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa and ELI for any escalations or non-standard requests for support.
This Manager will demonstrate accountability and integrity in the face of challenge and respond to change with agility, optimism, and innovation. They will collaborate cross-functionally across the organization to help identify opportunities for continuous improvement that will allow the MEET organization to better serve its customers.
This role will be based in Africa, work with the regional operations team, payments team, and other COEs as appropriate, and report directly to the EMEA Regional Service Ambassador Lead.
- Serve as first-line for Business representatives who come to the MEET organization with issues, questions, or non-standard requests for support regarding card support, travel, PT&E, payment issues, and other event needs.
- Work to resolve issues as possible or escalate to the applicable / accountable MEET team as needed.
- Represent MEET as the face to the business for in-market customers.
- Support MEET regional team for key event activities including event preparation and walkthrough, post-event feedback and analysis, on-site support, and customer care.
- Work with the EMEA Regional Service Ambassador Lead to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience for healthcare providers and Pfizer customers.
- Provide on-site meetings and event support.
- Standardize the customer experience to ensure alignment with global model.
- Oversee MPA completion project plan (in coordination with MEET regional team as needed)
- Perform demand management forecasts to help MPAs better plan their staffing needs.
- Track issues and resolutions, providing reports to regional leads.
- Provide key event services including Business Unit coordination, MPA oversight, event walkthroughs, post-event feedback, venue selections, budget management, 3rd party coordination, customer care, and day-of support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills and mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple client stakeholders.
- Good organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong technical skills in managing transactions within a global system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective communication with all levels of management.
- Understanding of compliance/financial controls.
- Ability to present to senior leaders.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to lead.
- High level of self-motivation, energy, and flexibility.
- Understanding of My Anti-Corruption Processes and Policies Policy (MAPP) terms and healthcare compliance policies.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- SAP / Ariba experience preferred.
- Ability to manage reporting needs for business, BU, Compliance, Audit, etc.
- Highly focused on customer service.
- Understanding of the technology landscape that supports MEET.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Typical Years of Experience: 5+ years (3+ years with MBA / MS) of experience in accounting, compliance, or relevant function, preferably in a shared service with strong compliance controls.
- Minimum of bachelorâs degree in Business, Finance, or a related discipline.
- Fluency in English is a must; French is highly preferred.
- Strong customer service experience and stakeholder management experience.
- Strong compliance experience and financial or audit controls background.
- Demonstrated diverse leadership experiences including:
- The ability to influence and collaborate with peers,
- Comfort with ambiguity, anticipates changes, and influences direction of innovative operational strategies.
- Previous experience with pharmaceutical companies is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of meetings and events logistics and processing.
- Deep expertise and understanding of a large compliance related, customer facing operations team.
- Ability to engage with senior executives to influence decisions.
- Recognized as a leader who delivers strong financial and customer experience results.
- Project management & communications skills.
- Experience with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act transactions preferred.
Physical/ Mental Requirements
Position is located in Africa â Travel would be for work related needs only. Weekend work could be necessary based on volumes.
As a part of this role, the In-Market Service Ambassador Manager will primarily engage with:
- Regional MEET Payments Team
- Regional MEET Sourcing Team
- Country Managers and Leadership Teams
- Financial Services Subject Matter Experts
- GBS Shared Services Site Lead and Direct Reports
- Africa Commercial Colleagues
- External Healthcare Professionals
- External Healthcare Organizations
- Congress Associations
- Corporate Audit
- Global Procurement
- Commercial Finance
- Anti-Corruption Program Office (ACPO)
- Decision Support Center of Excellence (DSCOE)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.