- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing HVAC systems, and troubleshooting defective systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
- Fixing, replacing, and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Keeping records of maintenance and Ensuring compliance with standards and Health and Safety Act.
- A minimum of HND or a Bachelor's degree or suitable equivalent in the relevant field.
- 2- 4 years of Heat Ventilation & Air Conditioning experience.
- Must possess Electrical diagnostic skills, knowledge of Automation and PLC Control Panels.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Must have a smartphone.
- Must be willing to travel throughout Nigeria