- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, and office employees
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- The applicant must have a degree & HND in the relevant field of study.
- The applicant must not be more than 35 years old.
- He/she must be innovative & have the drive to achieve set goals
- The applicant with previous cognate experience would be an advantage