We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Key into the vision and mission of the school and effectively communicate same to staff and parents
- Drive the daily operations of the school, ensuring the attainment of best practices in all aspects of
- Daily operations and school activities.
- Providing effective academic leadership and ensuring a high standard of teaching and quality pupil learning experience.
- Ensuring effective implementation of the Curriculum
- Work with all relevant personnel to ensure the safety of the school environment and facilities
- Actively engage with parents in the overall development of their wards
- Report to the Director
- Having overall responsibility for the management of the school program
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE
- Qualified and experienced school supervisor with knowledge of an International Curriculum and at least 2years of work experience in a school setting.
- Must have a growth mindset and be eager to explore new ideas and approaches
- Possess strong and compelling written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Through effective use of time and resources
- Good collaborative skills
- The ideal candidate should have experience as a classroom teacher.
Location: Candidates residing around more, ibafo and Magboro should apply
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.