We are looking to hire a suitable candidate responsible for leading the team, ensuring all of them are functioning well, and monitoring the market to boost sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To head the marketing team, boost the sales of the company, ensure we reach the major markets in Nigeria,
- Help take the business to neighboring countries.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000 depending on the experience level.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.