We are a large, well-established, nationally-spread integrated travel/logistics company, and a top-tier player in road transport and haulage services. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to implement and monitor compliance with internal controls and develop and implement internal control frameworks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Minimum of a BSc Degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of ten years experience in finance, accounting and audit services firm
- Experience in leading and managing large-scale initiatives and managing associated change
- Exceptional accounting skill, and knowledge of business processes and systems necessary to execute work
- Ability to determine emerging risk management concepts and control models
- Appreciable integrity level
- Ability to leverage data analytics
- Good team player
- Ability to meticulously pay attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within deadline and under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong I.T skills
- Very ethical and transparent professional
- Highly energetic, proactive, assertive and naturally intelligent individual
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.