We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in commercial/corporate and litigation. The candidate must have strong leadership skill, an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills, Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Ability to give legal advice.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Provision of company and general corporate law advisory services.
- Providing legal and corporate counselling as well as written legal advice and opinions on all matters.
- Coordinating the legal affairs of the organization.
- Serving as Company Secretary to the Board of Directors.
- Reviewing and advising on all agreements, MOA’s/MOU’s, Pro-forma invoice, contracts, and other instruments or documents of a legal character.
- Representing the organization before public and/ or other bodies for the filing, registration, initialing or recordation of any instrument, document or transaction to which the organization is a party both within and outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- In appropriate cases, liaising directly or otherwise with External Attorneys appointed by Organization.
- Ensuring the organization is in compliance with statutory and legal requirements.
- Liaising with government agencies, regulatory bodies, and other third parties on all legal matters on behalf of the organization.
- Preparation of documentation on conveyances, acquisition of title to land /real estate, and registration of title to land.
- Representation of organization in court, arbitration, mediation, or tribunal established by law.
- Review of all identification and advising on all legislation affecting the organization's routine/day-to-day transactions
- An analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- As excellent eye for details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent the company on any legal matter in court
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.