- Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created at her and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project to ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the client's specifications