We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- First point of contact for customer concerns.
- Answer all network support-related telephone calls and email acknowledgment.
- Logging and tracking incidents/customer concerns from start to resolution
- Ensure Prompt notification to customers on all service-affecting incidents and all planned maintenance activities when assigned.
- Generate and analyze network report
- Maintain and ensure full compliance with all MainOne NOC processes and procedures
- Either an HND or B.SC in Information Technology/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and other computer applications such as trouble ticketing.
- Industry experience in a customer-facing unit/department is preferred.
- Ability to understand Main One’s products and processes.
- Eager and quick to learn.
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management, and prioritization of workload.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills and actively seeks out tasks that help develop skills and knowledge.
- Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to fill in for shift rounds when required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.