Full Stack Developer (C#)
Software & Data
We are looking for a Full Stack C# Software Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions using C# programming language. You will be responsible for creating software that meets the needs of our clients and is user-friendly, efficient, and reliable.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop, test and maintain software applications and databases
- Work collaboratively with other developers and stakeholders to develop high-quality software solutions
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in software development
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in C# development
- Strong understanding of the .NET framework and MVC architecture
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS modelling/performance best practices or other relational databases
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals is imperative.
- Ability to build different types of applications in .NET and .NET Core such as web applications, Console Applications/Windows Services, etc.
- Exposure to different software development technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and design sensibilities
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction.
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Chance to work on exciting and innovative projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.