A growing company is seeking super-intelligent developers who love coding to join our team in Nigeria. In a fun and youthful environment, our developers work on the most challenging projects. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn and sharpen your skills and bonuses for top employees.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Continuously look for ways to improve code quality and projects.
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation.
- Implement effective digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet company goals and business objectives
- Ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
- Ensure that the correct technology processes are being employed and followed on your projects.
- Contribute to best practices, workflows, standards, and company knowledge sharing.
- Meet, communicate, and share knowledge regularly with all team members.
- Assist with code review, release, and deployment preparation
- Reporting to the Head of R&D
- Advantage! Full stack experience: NodeJS, Golang, and AWS.
- Knowledge of versioning control with Bitbucket/Git.
- Able to report performance issues and knowledge.
- Enforce well-written tests and clean code.
- Strong self-management, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Must think independently without 100% guided instruction. We are all software professionals. Pick up tasks on your own without PMs asking
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with AWS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.