Our Client is looking to recruit Front Desk Personnel to check guests in and out of their hotel rooms and ensures customers have a satisfying and enjoyable stay. Their main duties include distributing room keys, verifying customers’ hotel registration information and calculating guests’ room payments.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage online, phone and in-person room reservations
- Welcome guests, check them in, distribute room keys and explain the hotel’s amenities
- Take payment from customers.
- Respond to guests’ issues and complaints in a friendly, timely manner.
- Explain local amenities and attractions to guests.
- Work with other staff members to ensure that all guest rooms meet hotel standards and accommodate any special client needs.
- Assist customers with the planning of special events such as weddings and business conferences.
- Arrange specialized services for VIP customers
- At least (2) two years of customer service experience.
- One year of front desk experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Familiarity with resort check-in software.
- Ability to solve client issues in a friendly and timely fashion.
- Friendly and welcoming demeanor.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.