• Design UI/UX wireframes and translate UI designs to actual codes.
• Design and Develop new user-facing features.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members.
• Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop.
• Basic understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• 0 – 2years post NYSC experience in digital marketing
• Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1