- Responsible for supervising, coordinating, and assigning production process activities to workers engaged in core making, sand preparation, hand, and machine molding, grinding and short blasting casting.
- Responsible for the entire foundry section; liaise with maintenance section on status/condition of plant and equipment for repair or preventive maintenance.
- Examines materials and product at various stage of processing for conformance to specification and take corrective action on non-conformances.
- Responsible for discussing identified problems with the foundry manager and implementing agreed solutions and make recommendations to the foundry manager concerning quality improvement of the section.
Qualification & Experience
- HND/B.Sc/B.Eng in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Foundry or Alloy Steel Foundry
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to read, decipher Engineering drawings and carry out complex foundry practices,
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Adherence to health and safety regulations