An experienced finance manager is needed by a French pharmaceutical company under the umbrella of a multi-billion dollar international conglomerate with operation entities across Africa. In a multi-national environment with a group of young enthusiastic talents striving for sustainable growth of business in Nigeria, expecting you to join us!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- General management of all aspects of finance through the ERP system of the company and ensure the monthly financial report are submitted to management without delay.
- Manage the routine expenses of the company following the finance SOP of the company, including sales & marketing expense, staff salary etc.
- Manage the invoicing of orders once approved by the management and ensure the orders are delivered to customers without delay.
- Manage the receivables and payables, establish the credit control mechanism and payments received are quickly identified without delay.
- Lead the warehouse personnel to manage the stocks in the warehouse and ensure the physical stocks and system stocks are always in line.
- Manage the importation affairs, ensure all required documents are applied before shipment and calculation of the landing cost of each SKU in the shipment.
- Closely monitor the forex market and provide the latest information to the management.
- Manage the internal & external auditing, state and federal tax related affairs.
- Provide any
report in the finance sector requested by the management.
- Bachelor's degree in finance related areas, master degree or professional certificate is an add-on, preferably experienced in pharmaceutical trading industry.
- Proficiency in mainstream professional ERP system, preferably experienced in SAP.
- Proficiency in office softwares, Microsoft excel eg.
- High integrity with strong professional ethics.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take challenge.
- Good EQ in getting along with multiple departments in a multi-national working environment.
- Work hard and maticulously.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.