As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
· Perform cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting and financial analysis.
· Be responsible for the day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting, and analysis for assigned functional areas.
· Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
· Support cash forecasting process and contribute to the global cash management strategy.
· Evaluate new banking products and services.
· Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/treasury systems and bank cost information.
· Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
· Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
· Review investment strategy seeks out new opportunities and recommend changes in investments to manage risk and generate an acceptable rate of return.
· Measure and evaluate return on investment and trends that may impact the portfolio.
· Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning; and
· Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested.