NoemDek is an EPC firm incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the oil and gas, power generation, FMCGs etc. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian petroleum and energy main industry in particular. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity, and expertise.
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data
- Developing financial models that forecast business outcomes and profits
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Developing automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Daily entry of transactions into QuickBooks
- Preparation of invoices and purchase orders
- Management of account receivables and payables
- Evaluating historical and current financial data to understand the companyâs financial condition
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related courses.
- ï»¿Should have graduated with at least a second class upper division (3.5GPA)
- Proven analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing speed of 40WPM
- Competitive salary reflecting the level of expertise.
- Health insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Opportunities for career growth and development within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
To apply, please fill out the application and upload your resume. We eagerly anticipate reviewing applications from experienced professionals ready to contribute to the success of NoemDek in Lagos, Nigeria. Join us in ensuring the safety and satisfaction of our clients at NoemDek.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.