Acting as Zonal Maintenance / Sales Manager for properties under an assigned Zonal Area. Oversees projects, repairs & maintenance of infrastructures in the zone (e.g. Plumbing, Civil, Electrical / General building repairs, waste evacuations, Fumigation, Water treatment, etc.).
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Respond to Client Distress calls in the shortest possible time
- Inspect and evaluate client job requests and dispatch necessary workmen in the team to effect required tasks.
- Work with Customers to Develop routine and preventative maintenance strategies and schedules to ensure client facility is kept operational.
- Manage a team of maintenance personnel (Workmen) covering the areas under you.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Polytechnic/University graduates with Technical experience in Facility management.
- Hands-on mixed technical experience managing and maintaining facilities, preferably with supervisory experience.
- Proven experience in the building industry as a multi-skilled workman/woman or as a project manager.
- Extensive knowledge of worksite health and safety regulations
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g. People, Projects & Performance management)
- Problem-solving aptitude, particularly under pressure
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, and Customer Management Skills
- Detail-oriented, Confidence Inspiring, Calm Disposition, Tech savvy
- Ability to work long hours outdoors a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.