The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) is seeking for a highly experienced and motivated administrative Officer with excellent computer skills to join our team. The successful candidate will also serve as a Personal Assistant to support the efficient functioning of our organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Promote and Manage all activities and initiative of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Manage, record and file all office documents
- Create and implement initiatives on behalf of the Organization
- Manage and coordinate the administrative activities of the office
- Collate all relevant information on behalf of the CEO and managing partner
- Liaise with press, stakeholders, Donor Agencies in facilitating fund raising for the foundation
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation
- Prepare and plan for both internal and external meetings
- Take on accessing of funding to support LHCHF Initiatives.
- Update and maintain organizational lists/database and address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with mass media, as well as with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of the Foundation’s Goals
- Update and maintain organizational lists/database.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Lead on organizing the Foundation’s Seminars / Workshop
- Manage learning and development of interns and corpers in the foundation
- Develop contents for Lady Helen Child Health Foundation website
- Create and update a usable database of organizational contact list.
- Carry out any other assignment as directed by the management through the office of the Managing Partner.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in Business Management and Administration or related course and have a minimum of 2 Years’ experience in an Operational Role as an Office Manager and Administrator
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Able to provide suitable reference from last employer.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.