We are hiring a skilled & motivated Executive Assistant (Accounts) to contribute to our dynamic team. We are seeking an individual who possess a proactive mindset, be goal-oriented and adept at managing executive-level responsibilities. This position requires a hands-on approach to ensure efficient & effective operations within the accounts domain.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Managing the Managing Partner’s diary and personal calendars
- Sending of reminders on meetings, payments and other obligations
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation and payroll.
- Review and approval of requisitions
- Prepare invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepare and manage monthly pettycash sheets (imprest) and extra-budgetary expenses.
- Submission of all financial reports to the Managing Partner.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Prepare Payment Instructions and cheques for signature and review.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve.
- Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action.
- Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission.
- Liaise with external accountants/auditors.
- Assist the Managing Partner in carry out other personal and executive functions
- Manage team operations to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Create strategy for the team
- Set targets for the team
- Attend to any financial instructions from the Managing Partner.
- Liaise between management and the team
- Promote efficiency in the organization
- Manage and oversee brand management
- Effectively communicate instructions received from the management to the team
- Manage effective use of the Gresyndaleapp
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant (Accounts) or similar role, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting capacity.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. in Accounting or a related field.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other technological innovations.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Creative, driven and self-motivated
- Additional Qualifications and Certifications will be advantageous
How to Apply: If you possess the skills and experience required to excel in this role, kindly apply by sending your updated CV and a compelling cover letter detailing why you are the perfect fit for the Executive Assistant (Accounts) position.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.