- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Bachelor degree in English Education or a related course [ B.Ed., B.Sc./HND with PGDE]
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an international School
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st-century teacher.
- Experience in teaching the Cambridge/ British curriculum will be an added advantage
- Preferably between the age of 24yrs - 40years
Salary: NGN100,000 - NGN150,000