Giant Beverages Limited is a manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high-quality standards.
- Responsible for installation of electrical systems and equipment in the factory which includes production machines, electrical motors, servo drives, Siemens/ABB plc systems.
- Responsible for planning activities aimed at supporting and helping the maintenance of the automated systems and connected instruments
- Participate in analysing failures that arise due to electrical malfunctions and to propose measures for preventing them from occurring in the future
- Work with our outside Automation Contractor to maintain the program backups of the automation systems in the factory
- Take part in commissioning of new automated systems
- Resolve and troubleshoot electrical systems when faults occur.
- General electrical repairs.
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Automation in a Manufacturing Industry (bottling, cement, food industry).
- Automation experience should cover continuous process control as well as FMCG machines
- Ability to read, understand and to produce Electrical drawings
- Sound knowledge of S5 & S7 Siemens PLC
- PLC programming very useful
- Ability to write and maintain program backups
- Knowledge of Electrical Drawings & Power Distribution
- Ability to develop a maintenance program for all instrumentation and electronics equipment and components
- Exposure to PET bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage
- Ability to understand and analyse unstructured and not documented PLC software programmes, and the ability to structure and/or comment on this software.
- Ability to prepare a software specification based on operational formulated requirements, and the ability to translate.