Duties and responsibilities:
- Schedules, assigns, plans, and monitors the work of electrical and mechanical teams on agricultural project sites.
- Assembling, evaluating, and testing electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, and appliances.
- Installation of sensors and computer control systems.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit drawings, diagrams, and schematics.
- Managing and coaching junior electricians, evaluate and train.
- Ordering of needed supplies, tools, and equipment for project completion
- Maintaining an organized, clean, and safe project site
- Test running of electrical systems together with the Mechanical team.
- Programming and handover of completed installations to customers, train customer staff in operation of the installations
- Work with the office Sales team to find the best solutions for our customers
- Fault finding and carrying out electrical repairs as part of customer service activities
Job requirements, qualifications needed, experience:
- Graduate in Electrical engineering or experienced as a certified electrician on HND level
- Three plus years of experience in the installation of complex electrical and control systems,
- Advanced problem-solving skills in industrial installations
- Experienced in operating hand and power tools, soldering, and testing equipment.
- Agriculture sector experiences and knowledge of automated animal husbandry system is an advantage
- Proper demeanor and ability to communicate BD values to the customer.
- Affinity with fieldwork and willingness to travel in-country and abroad
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to quality standards and project schedule
- Experienced with MS Office computer software, MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to carry out reporting on progress, time spent, and manage site expenses
- Able to manage diverse teams of skilled and unskilled workers
- Self-starter, problem-solver, and team player
- Good communication skills (verbal and writing).