- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedures in the execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective/efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules/manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumption.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc/HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years post NYSC relevant experience
- The candidate must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Should be able to work with less supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development