The candidate must be detail-oriented and can manage and prioritize multiple demands from a large user base. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales\Marketing\Customer service in all technical and functional areas and strong BI skills.
• Architecting the MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer service system, related customization's, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
• Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for clients.
• Advising clients on best practices for Sales\Marketing\Customer service, development, or integration processes
• Balance business users’ requests and requirements with technical constraints
• Writing technical specifications for planned work
• Mocking up specifications for projects, and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment.
• Installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products integration.
• Building and configuring Sales\Marketing\Customer service forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
• Developing Power Bi reports and Fetch XML Working closely with BI project teams or other resources for completion of projects related to the MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer service system
• Working with Team to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, Power BI and other related technologies
• Maintain code repository, VSTS backlog and source control
• Effectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRM Toolbox for the administration of MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer service system
• Regularly communicating with the Project Manager and clients on the status of issues and projects
• Coordinate with Project Manager to ensure the overall solution is positioned and implemented in line with the project architecture and roadmap
• Estimating the completion of tasks and managing resource time
• Ensuring consistent release management, change management and project approval processes
• Support of the application including fixing application issues
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
• 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales\Marketing\Customer service
• Experience with Sales\Marketing\Customer service API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
• Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles, and teams
• Comfortable using Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, source control, Sales\Marketing\Customer service SDK
• Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer service solutions including SharePoint and OneDrive
• Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL
• SSIS or other ETL technologies
• Experience working with consulting services industry or Salesforce automation/project service automation solutions
• Microsoft Certification
• Project Management Skills