- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Transporting clients to the different locations.
- Keep professional relationship.
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Display a good behaviour, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Must be composed and dresses well.
- Must be punctual.
- Have a corporate personality.
- Experience in similar role is an added advantage.
- Should be conversant with road signs.
- Should have a valid driver's licence.
- Candidates should possess of SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND / HND / B.Sc with at least 3-5 years work experience.
- MUST be able to drive both Manual and Automatic
- Must be good at driving mini bus
- Monitor and communicate to the management through your supervisor the appropriate time for car check / Servicing.
- Perform required checklist on car daily as shall be provided by the company
- Renew Documents and ensure all documents required by the State and Federal Government are up-to-date
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the car.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps operating requirements
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good running conditions at all times
- Whenever the car is in your custody, ensure 100% safety of the car. In case of accident involving the car, put a call across to your supervisor before negotiating with the third party. All negotiations must be done in a professional manner
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.