This is a full-time remote role for a Documentation Officer (Entry Level). The Documentation Officer will be responsible for managing and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all documentation for immigration-related cases. The Documentation Officer will also work closely with the project team to prepare and submit immigration applications and will assist with client communication and case management.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Julius To Canada Immigration Inc. is a Licensed Canadian Immigration Consulting Firm.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Business Administration or International Relations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical or creative writing
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and adjust writing style for different audiences and formats
- Knowledge of industry-related topics, trends, and opportunities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Experience with grant writing, legal writing, or immigration writing is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.