· Manage archival activities for controlled documents.
· Interfacing with External Clients and Subcontractors.
· Coordinate the activities of Document Control / QA/QC, including processing / scheduling distribution auditing controlled documents, maintenance of electronic files, tracking and reporting on document review progress
· Manage all aspects of the controlled documents system, both electronically and paper copies.
· Work with subject matter experts on technical subjects in a positive, collaborative manner to prepare controlled documents which conform to company defined format.
· Review and proofread documents for consistency of document format and system concerns.
· Adhere to and enforce company policies and procedures related to document control.
· Process all documentation received in DC in accordance with prescribed matrices within agreed timescales.
· Process both design and vendor documents in accordance to corporate and project procedures.
. Accurately update information in the electronic
document management system.