- Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy and brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Participate in regular departmental and cross-departmental progress meetings.
- Proofread documents when required.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English, or related field.
- 2 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Salaries are negotiable. There will also be an opportunity to earn up to 100,000 Naira depending on performance.
The successful candidate will work from a comfortable and secure office location in Uyo, office equipment, computer, and mobile phones will be provided. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.