As Customer Success Officer - KYC you will be working with the leadership of the organization to ensure the company merchants are compliant with regulatory KYC requirements and protect the company from being involved with individuals or entities associated with financial crime.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Review and risk assessment of new client relationships
- Performing due diligence, requesting KYC information and documentation and writing a client risk Assessment for recommendation to Management;
- Plan and track client periodic reviews;
- Periodic review of client relationships and update Client Risk Assessments;
- Conduct incident and event-driven client review;
- Collaborate with the Data & Documents Team
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties to obtain documentation;
- Supply administration support where required in the completion of KYC reporting activities
- Ordinary National Diploma Degree is required
- Experience and knowledge of customer onboarding, Corporate/SME/Business account opening, requirements particularly in the correspondent banking space
- 0 - 1 year of professional work experience, preferably in banking or a fast-paced fintech or digital banking environment
- Client Service experience or Front Office experience
- Compliance knowledge is an added advantage
- Attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.