The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing, evaluating and managing credit and financial risks to ensure the financial stability and security of the organization. The individual will play a key role in analysing credit applications, monitoring existing credit exposures and implementing risk mitigation strategies.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Evaluate creditworthiness of individual and business applying for credit facilities.
- Analyze financial statements, credit reports and other relevant documents to assess risk.
- Ensure recommendations for credit approvals or rejection based on risk assessment.
- Identify and assess potential risk associated with the credit transaction.
- Implement risk mitigation strategies to minimize credit losses.
- Review and update risk policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations
- Develop and implement strategies for managing and mitigating credit risk within the portfolio.
- Monitor and analyze the credit portfolio to identify early warning signs of credit deterioration.
- Be abreast with relevant industry regulations and ensure compliance with credit and risk related laws.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of compliance policies.
- Prepare regular reports on credit and risk metrics for management review.
- Provide insight and recommendation based on analysis of credit and risk data.
- Collaborate with Relationship Manager and other relevant department to gather information on clients.
- Communicate credit decisions and provide guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Provide training to staff on credit and risk related topic.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and incorporate them into the organization’s risk management processes.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in accounting or any related discipline
- 3 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.