As the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Paymentology, you will be working closely with the entire technical team to build enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Position, architect and support the implementation of AWS, Azure and OCI cloud-based solutions.
- Design, build and migrate applications, software, and services on the AWS, Azure and OCI platform.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to clients.
- Provide hands-on subject matter expertise and ensure that the tooling to deploy and manage our infrastructure is automated, secure, and easy for our developers to use.
- Participate in the identification and evaluation of new technologies and development of new services.
- Support the core infrastructure for our existing test and production environments and participating in a 24x7 on-call rotation to assist other engineers in quickly debugging and resolving production-related issues.
- Identify and collect metrics that allow the product development team to pinpoint areas for improvement and measure change.
- Have 6+ years of experience as a Cloud Engineer
- Experience with public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) services and infrastructure.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience in Automating Infrastructure deployment using IaaC tools such as terraform, Cloud formation, ARM templates
- Hands on experience on DevOps Tools preferable on Gitlab or any other tools such as Github, Jenkins etc
- Container image management experience using Docker
- Experience in source control management with git
- Scripting experience such as Bash, Shell, Powershell, Python etc should be required
- Be passionate about identifying constraints or bottlenecks in engineering lifecycles and automating them.
- Be accomplished with leveraging AWS & Azure Software Development Kit (SDK) with a grounded understanding of cloud services and best practices
- Manage and maintain system performance, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Research, analyze, design, propose and support the delivery of solutions that are appropriate for Paymentology's business and technology strategies.
- Partner with development and operations teams to develop practical automation solutions and custom modules. Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward promptly.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact and be involved with client negotiations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.