We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create an inviting, effective, and growth-oriented learning environment.
- Engage pupils using an inquiry-based, integrated curriculum that inspires intellectual curiosity, reinforces the joy of learning, and enables all pupils to thrive.
- Nursery teachers must have Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) experience
- Develop meaningful relationships with pupils and parents that inspire children to love learning and make exceptional academic gains.
- Use assessment data to inform instruction and targeted intervention that drives pupils’ achievement.
- Engage in professional development opportunities with school leaders to benefit from targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction; and
- Join a highly motivated team of educator-advocates who are committed to education reform, parent choice, and the building of an exemplary school.
- Deliver a leadership experience in the school community (i.e., leadership position on a club or team; experience overseeing/managing people);
- Deliver strong experience while working with children (i.e., counselor; after-school program co-ordination; special tutor and success coaching especially for children with IEP requirements)
- Drive for Excellence: Must be able to set ambitious goals for yourself and never be afraid of putting in the hard work it takes to achieve them.
- Confidence And Presence: Must enjoy taking the lead and inspiring others with your passion and commitment.
- Passion for Content: Must relish literature, science, history, and/or math and independently seek to deepen your knowledge of subjects that interest you.
- Planning and Organising Skills: Must have experience in juggling multiple responsibilities and are able to plan around competing priorities.
- Emotional Intelligence: Must have strong instincts for building trusting relationships with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Learner: Must be intellectually curious and motivated to master new skills. Must welcome feedback and coaching that will help in achieving goals; and
- Grit and Determination: Must not be frustrated by setbacks — must see them as an opportunity for growth.
Note: There is an added advantage for successful candidates that live around the Gwarinpa, Lifecamp, Kado, and Kubwa axis of Abuja.