- Business executives are in charge of their organization.
- S/He will create and review goals for the company.
- S/He will work closely with a team of upper-level staff or assistants to achieve company goals.
- S/He will meet with the managers of all the departments and get progress reports.
- A business executive is responsible for developing relationships with people outside the organization.
- Executives may give speeches at conferences or serve on the boards of community groups. In addition Business executives oversee budgets. They use budgets to analyze how well the organization is running.
- Executives also negotiate contracts with outside agencies
- Candidate must reside around Dugbe and environs
- The candidate should possess an HND qualification.
- 0 - 1 year experience