Are you a result-driven individual with a track record and a passion for exceeding set goals and targets? Apply for this available job opportunity in our Company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Effective communication of information about the company’s services to potential clients.
- Initiate, develop, and follow up on ALL LEADS productively daily. Your effort shall only become fruitful during and after you have successfully converted any lead sales with clients doing business with the company.
- Devise in the course of your marketing relationship and activities with your customers, a system that will enable you to sustain and strengthen links and patronage continuously.
- Develop business and marketing plans to achieve as well as exceed revenue goals and targets.
- Carry out a marketing survey, sampling, and other marketing techniques that can give the company a competitive edge within the industry.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Follow up on any sales and any major accounts when required to do so or as may be assigned to you by your line manager or senior management.
- Prepare weekly business development schedules and reports to monitor performance and aid planning.
- Prepare and maintain a diary of all business contacts and appointments for review by Management
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients as well as new and innovative ideas for business growth and expansion.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and also multi-task.
- Competence in drafting proposals and making presentations.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as the ability to set and meet stretched targets and strict deadlines.
- Proactive work style, highly reliable, and accountable.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capacity with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build effective, professional relationships based on mutual respect that delivers fantastic results for all stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and result-driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling, and influencing skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Software Packages.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.