Ubacle Group is a conglomerate with operations across Nigeria's most dynamic economic sectors. We seek a Business Development Officer who will play a crucial role in increasing sales and promoting the services offered by our company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Increase and drive sales to achieve revenue goals.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business.
- Track, identify, and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Track and report on the status of proposal components.
- Conduct ongoing market research.
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals.
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Prepare and submit sales contracts
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSC in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Result-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales target
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Candidate must reside in Benin-city, Edo state
Remuneration: NGN80,000 Monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.