We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Director who will help build commercial and strategic relationships with key partners, whilst optimizing our Business Development operations and leading the development of new verticals as we scale the business. The ideal candidate must be experienced in Business Development and be able to leverage our current strategic positioning to bring value to the company and help us maximize our impact on the lives of young people.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Leverage our network and existing relationships to identify and develop partnership opportunities through partner outreach and relationship management, with the end goal of securing contracts and growing existing partnerships.
- Develop, steer, and lead complex relationships and effectively drive commercial success with partners (e.g. Fortune 500 companies, governmental agencies, large foundations, United Nations, etc).
- Build on current success to develop new verticals, including identification of potential partners, pricing, value proposition, business and outreach strategy, implementation and adaptation based on feedback received and results achieved.
- Act as primary point of contact, coordinating strategic partner engagements and internally liaising with internal teams to ensure successful execution.
- Work with leadership on strategy for driving top-line revenue growth.
- Work alongside the Chief Impact Officer to develop and own the B2B impact-focused and commercial sales strategies (e.g. targets, go-to-market plan).
- Accurately and realistically forecast pipeline; provide regular updates to the leadership team.
- Contribute to standardizing the scoping and contracting process.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive and implement improvements across the business development function.
- 8+ years of professional work experience in a similar role or function (business development, sales, partnerships, strategy, consulting, fundraising). Experience in the social impact sector is considered a plus.
- Track record of results in creating large scale partnerships with global organizations from private and/or public sectors.
- Solid experience in managing directly and indirectly all the stages of business development and partnership creation from initial outreach to contract signature including development and negotiation of joint initiatives.
- Results-focused and self-motivated, with a flexible and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Comfortable in highly dynamic, rapidly scaling environments.
- Proven leadership ability and management experience as well as provide strategic advice to the Leadership team on business development opportunities.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Solid Google Suite, MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English (French a plus).
- Hands-on and proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders, taking the lead and pushing work forward.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and can manage deadlines while building for the future.
- You can build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.