Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Record daily sales and expenses electronically.
- Daily reconciliation of electronic transfers to the company’s accounts and bank statements.
- Confirmation of electronic transfer receipts shared by customers.
- Daily reports on outstanding payments, if any.
- Prepare and submit daily payment and expense reports to the Directors, via the advised communication channel.
- Generate financial reports and cash flow statements.
- Report issues with billing and payments equipment, where applicable.
- Act as back-up to Cashier.
- Work as a team to meet customer experience and sales goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum academic qualification of OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar job role.
- Previous Bookkeeping experience is preferred.
- Positive attitude, integrity and high-level thoroughness.
Remuneration: NGN 480,000 per annum, subject to review post-confirmation.
- Dress code is applicable.
- 74 working hours a week, Monday to Saturday.
- The company’s culture promotes knowledge, learning and sustainability.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.