Our Inventory/Logistics officer will be
· Stock Flow Management
· Merchandizing of stock
· Proper distribution of stock round branches
· Assist customers by providing product recommendations
· Answering questions on products
· Expanding sales revenue by cross-marketing other products
· Serving customers and processing sales transactions
· Restock shelves
· Resolve customer complaints, and
· Ensure that the sales floor is clean and well-maintained.
Our Inventory/Logistics Officer
· Applicant should have at least NCE/OND qualifications.
· Valid Driving Licence
· Ability to work well on a team
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English Language)
· Good teamwork.
· Flexibility to do different tasks.
· Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure
· Ability to follow procedures correctly, such as using a till
· Confidence in giving advice and information
· Having enough stamina to keep going