We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to assist the head of Audit in the establishment, development and evaluation of the company’s internal controls over financial reporting, compliance and business operations. Maintaining a project tracking system, and workflow processes compliant with Internal Audit Standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
- Supporting the development of an assurance planning reporting process.
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
- Evaluating current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement.
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up.
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices.
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders across the company.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 6 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.