Coordinate activities of transaction advisory team through the stages of business case development and feasibility studies, transaction structuring, procurement, and implementation of infrastructure projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Coordinate delivery of core responsibilities including primary and secondary research, data collection, and analysis in the following areas:
- Infrastructure planning and strategy
- Feasibility assessments, market analysis, and business case development
- Procurement options analysis
- Project risk assessment
- Project governance and project management frameworks
- Commercial structuring of complex contracts
- Contract management
- Coordinating legal, financial, and technical inputs
- Procurement process management
- Bid evaluation
- Project implementation advice through design and construction
- Develop and present client materials including status reports, project reports, and presentations
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to analyst team members
- Train and mentor junior staff and contribute to the overall skills enhancement and experience of the team.
- Support the management team with business development across public and private sector markets
- · Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Law, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure consulting
- · A relevant master’s degree is an added advantage
- · A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- · Experience in drafting business plans and feasibility studies
- · Project structuring and procurement experience
- · Understanding of the lifecycle activities for an infrastructure asset
- · Experience with alternative contract types: EPC, PPP, etc
- · Experience building project financial models
- · Good interpersonal skills
- · Excellent writing and analytics skills
- · Proven capabilities of managing and working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- · Demonstrated initiative and ability to communicate and effectively engage with a diverse group of clients
- · Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
- · Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.