To assist the Admin Manager in the development, performance, and maintenance of the administration team providing general office, site, and administration support to the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, and monitor spending.
- Planning, scheduling, and setting up office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Managing vendors and artisans to ensure optimal productivity.
- Manage office setup and maintenance of office items/ furniture
- Supervise company drivers, cleaners and outsource staff.
- Prepare weekly reports on performance goals.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience
- Candidate must be willing to work on some weekends
- Candidates must be agile, fit, and able to move around from office to office
- The ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to use Microsoft Office tools and possess excellent communication skills
- Candidate must have negotiation skills and be a person of integrity.
- Candidate must be based in Lagos (Island preferably)
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.