We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Meeting new clients, produce suppliers, potential business leads, and presenting company products.
- Devising, coordinating and maintaining office filing systems to ensure restaurant and employee documentation is stored accordingly.
- Managing administration in relation to staffing at the restaurants including adding new starters to the Company's database, checking Right to Work documentation and providing logins for new employees.
- Coordinating administration of monthly rotas for payroll processing within the Company's database.
- Assisting with the co-ordination and collation of information in response to request for information from the Operations department.
- Processing basic finance administration such as monitoring petty cash and in-putting receipt information into the relevant database.
- Managing all stationery orders ensuring all goods are checked and distributed to the relevant departments.
- Printing menus in accordance with menu changes and Private Dining Room bookings.
- Translating product labels and food menus into one of the main indigenous languages in Nigeria: Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, as needed.
- Managing customer experience across all the Company's brands.
- Acting as note-taker at restaurant meetings to include formal disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Ensuring the staff notice board is updated with any relevant current information including Health and Safety information and internal vacancy lists.
- Liaising with the Resourcing Officer to ensure working trials are scheduled accordingly and that feedback is provided in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the completion of wine and food inventory, and processing food invoices accordingly.
- Completing all office administration as appropriate.
- Friendly, outgoing and personable.
- Customer-focused with a hands-on, can-do, nothing-is-too-much attitude.
- Meticulous and highly organized.
- Hands-on approach to work and strong time management skills.
- Must be keen to excel.
- Computer literate.
- Possess a good command of the English language.
- Can read and write very well one of the main indigenous languages in Nigeria: Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.
Remuneration: NGN 137,000 per month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.