We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our organization and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast of all organizational changes and business developments.
Requirements and skills
- 6-8 years proven experience as administration manager.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.