· Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
· Greet and welcome guests in a polite, friendly and helpful manner
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories and giving assistance.
· Answer all incoming calls promptly and professionally, redirect them or keep messages
· Receives and redirect packages for staff
· Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
· Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Support the service delivery process of the Company
· Assist the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
· Review and perform supply requisitions, basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
· Manage the office budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
· Manage travel requisitions, book transport and accommodation
· Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
· Ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
· And any other duties as assigned